$150 per 55-60 minute session
Cash, checks, and major credit credits (VISA, MC, AMEX) are accepted methods of payment.
I am not an in-network insurance provider. However, if you have a PPO insurance with out-of-network benefits, I can offer you a receipt (superbill) to submit to your insurance, as you may be eligible to receive partial reimbursement for your paid fees. Please check with your insurance provider to verify your coverage. Also note that insurance companies require a mental health diagnosis (pathological condition) in order to provide coverage, and many typical life and relationship challenges are not covered nor pathological in nature.
Please notify me as soon as possible if you need to make changes to your scheduled appointment. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you are required to pay the full fee of the treatment as booked.
All information disclosed within psychotherapy sessions is confidential and will not be revealed to anyone without your written permission or request except where disclosure is required by law. Disclosure may be required in the following circumstances:
- if the client may be reasonably likely to harm himself or herself unless protective measures are taken
- if there is reasonable belief that the client presents an imminent danger of violence to others
- if there is reasonable belief of child, elder, or dependent adult abuse
- A court order or subpoena to Angela DeVita, Ph.D to release information
- if the client's account is turned over to a collection agency to obtain payment due
Local Ventura office and online appointments are arranged at pre-scheduled times and can be scheduled online.